Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm looking to live in Spain on my own, what and where are the safest places to live there

I'm looking to live in Spain on my own, what and where are the safest places to live there?
I'm a young woman and foreign countries can be scary for anyone on their own. I would like to find a new home in Spain for a little while and I need to get some opinions from people who have lived there or have heard the best of best things from Spain. :)
Other - Europe - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Mallorca
2 :
Don't bother. You can live here (USA) and speak all the Spanish you want! Besides, you'll be closer to mommy.
3 :
I stayed in Sevilla for awhile and I would live there if I could. It was one of my favorite cities while in Europe. I love southern Spain. It is very laid back and I felt completely safe the entire time. I love, love Spain and I cannot wait to go back.



Read more discussions:

Search News