Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Skype- I live in spain, and have just installed skype on my pc&purchased a phone. I want to call mobiles in sp

Skype- I live in spain, and have just installed skype on my pc&purchased a phone. I want to call mobiles in sp?
Skype- I live in spain, and have just installed skype on my pc&purchased a phone. I want to call mobiles in spain cheaply or free... is this possible?? if so how?
Other - Computers - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Solution is Buy skype credit,without any credit from skype you can not make any call on any mobile phone.
2 :
Mariquitos is right... In order to call any number that is not a Skype number, having credit is required. Without credit, all you can do is call other Skype users. Regardless, though: Skype credit lasts pretty damn long, because their per minute rates are incredibly low. I've been calling my family in Holland from the US for 4 years, and have spent a total of $20. No telco can beat that.
3 :
get ur friends to download skype to so it can be free to call friends get a head set and account tell friends same
4 :
Yes, you can. Just purchase SkypeOut Calling Credits: http://www.skype.com/intl/en/allfeatures/skypecredit/ Or, purchase Skype Unlimited World Subscription for 6.95 Euros/month (7.99 incl. VAT) http://www.skype.com/intl/en/allfeatures/subscriptions/uscanadaworld/ The World Unlimited Plan will give you unlimited calling to 36 countries, including Spain.



Read more discussions:

Search News