Tuesday, September 14, 2010

If I have a warrant out on me for an unpaid DUI conviction , can I go back to The USA? I live in Spain

If I have a warrant out on me for an unpaid DUI conviction , can I go back to The USA? I live in Spain?
If I have a warrant out on me for an unpaid DUI conviction In Nashville, Tn, can I go back to The USA?. Meaning, will the warrant be effective in NYC Int'l Airport?
Law Enforcement & Police - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
likely
2 :
The warrant is effective anywhere in the United States
3 :
If there is a warrant out for your arrest you may be stopped at the border. Deal with the warrant & then do your traveling.
4 :
If you are not a US citizen it is likely that you will not be allowed to enter the US and will immedeatly be placed on a flight back to Spain (at your own expense).
5 :
when i travel to other countries, i respect their laws



Read more discussions:

Search News