Saturday, August 7, 2010

My boyfriend live in spain,but he is from Morocco.I would like He come to me in Uk.What we need to do

My boyfriend live in spain,but he is from Morocco.I would like He come to me in Uk.What we need to do?
How He can get visa to Uk?If he have just registration certificate for 1,5 Years in Spain.Can we married in Spain?Or may be we have to married in musulman mosque in Spain.What is the best thing to do?thank u
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
All i can suggest your boyfriend that he should travel to UK , it doesn't matter that over the years the visa process for UK is much typical specially for Muslims, but it's not impossible. i don't have special ideas but all i can is to wish you a lifetime of togetherness
2 :
There are Mosques in the UK. Here is a link that may help. http://londonelegance.com/transpondia/fiance/ Donna



Read more discussions:

Search News