Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I live in Spain Valencia by the mediterranean(Europe) I need English teachers know of someone

I live in Spain Valencia by the mediterranean(Europe) I need English teachers know of someone?
I need teachers & nannies for Spain all through the year or the summer, has anyone know someone or where can I go?
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
oh u live in spain? ur lucky, i always say i wanna visit there, and also valencia has a good soccer team, me gustaria ir a espaƃ±a un dia. yo quiero visitar madrid (because i like their soccer team, real madrid) and barcelona (i like their team too).
2 :
Try googling it with: VALENCIA, ESL, "ENGLISH TEACHER", etc. You can also contact International House in Barcelona or Hyland Language Centre in Madrid. These are ESL training facilities where students receive certification at the highest level: the CELTA degree. Ademas, puedes poner un anuncio en un tablon de anuncios. Suerte!



Read more discussions:

Search News