Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I speak 100% Spanish.I want 2 live in Spain.What skill/career should I study to make a good living over there

I speak 100% Spanish.I want 2 live in Spain.What skill/career should I study to make a good living over there?
Obviously, I speak perfect English as well. And I studied journalism in college. I traveled there and felt mesmerized.
Studying Abroad - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
wow, u r the funny guy that answers all those weird questions!
2 :
try to be a tourguide...Or an interpreter..
3 :
1. I plan on doing the same thing. . . 2. I've heard the most popular outlets for Americans in Spain are: English Teachers. . .and/or Translators. . . 3. I hope it all goes well for you!
4 :
Try being a tour guide / translator



Read more discussions:

Search News