Sunday, July 1, 2012

How can I avoid the TSA when flying to Spain? I live in Texas.

How can I avoid the TSA when flying to Spain? I live in Texas.?
I cannot abide the nude-o-scope machine or groping for me or my family. I have decided to put my foot down in regards to the right to be free of an unreasonable search. Just won't do it. Is there a route to Mexico City from a regional airport that does not have those machines?
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
EVERY airport in the US with commercial service will have security checkpoints. Some airports still only have metal detectors. The ONLY way to avoid those security procedures is to charter a plane. There are no checks like that for general aviation departures. You would still have to deal with customs issues and so on upon arrival. A charter plane that will take you to Mexico City would probably be many, many thousands of dollars. But if you have that kind of money to spare - go ahead. Are you sure that you will not get similar treatment for a departure from Mexico City? I think that your decision to "put your foot down" will prove nothing to anyone and only inconvenience you.
2 :
OK I know I'm not going to cause trouble on the airplane, I know I'm not a danger to the health and safety of the other passengers, but I sure don't know about them. I don't want to be on a plane with people who have been cleared by security. Do you?
3 :
Nope, you either have to fly private or take a boat.
4 :
you could go to Juarez or Nuevo Laredo and fly from there...



Read more discussions:

Search News