Thursday, April 14, 2011

I live in Spain . I would like to record from a Spanish tv with an English Video recorder. How do I do this

I live in Spain . I would like to record from a Spanish tv with an English Video recorder. How do I do this.?
I would like to record TV programmes , .Can I do this using an English video recorder . If so . How ?
TiVO & DVRs - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
When you say English, if you mean UK English, than the answer is you should be able to. Both run on a ATSC tuner, so take a converter for the 75 Ohms cable that comes from the wall to fit it into the English recorded input slot, and then runt eh auto channel selection. Your channel should show up and you can record. I did this in Germany after having lived in Ireland (both English and Irish TVs have same issues with Continental European broadcasts).



Read more discussions:

Search News