Monday, March 7, 2011

Which country is better to live in, Spain or Italy

Which country is better to live in, Spain or Italy?
Hey just wanted to see what you all thought about which country would be better to live in, Spain or Italy. You can name specific cities too, that would be helpful.
Other - Europe - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
spain!!!!! much more layed back and the girls are amazing.
2 :
Italy
3 :
I'd say Italy. But as far as nightlife concerns, Greece is the word!
4 :
i vote 4 Spain
5 :
I lived in Spain for 2.5 years it was brilliant. I was in Rinconcillo, Algeciras totally Spanish a house 1 min walk from the beach, Gibraltar just a 10 min drive (everyone speaks english there) best of both worlds
6 :
I am Italian (from Sicily but lived and travelled in many areas of Italy) and at the moment I live in Barcelona, Spain. I think that Spain (or at least Barcelona) is better organised in terms of bureaucracy, public transportation system and a lot more little things that make your life easier. In Barcelona people queue, while in Italy they push and do not respect precedence. Also, Spanish people are more laid back and relaxed and drive better. However, I am Italian and I still love Italy and I really miss Italian food. In Italy there is more variety in food and it is easier to find good restaurants which charge affordable prices. In Barcelona restaurants overcharge and food is not that good, too greasy and salty and too much fried stuff. Also, Italy is greener and not as barren as the inside of Spain. Anyway, Italy and Spain are both nice countries with good and bad aspects. Overall though, living in Spain is easier.



Read more discussions:

Search News