Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm going to live in Spain for 9months. I'm from Dallas, Texas, where and how can I get a visa for spain

I'm going to live in Spain for 9months. I'm from Dallas, Texas, where and how can I get a visa for spain?
I'm American Citizen and will live in Spain for 9 months and I need a Visa. where and how do I get one.
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Post office.
2 :
The post office hs absolutely nothing to so with visas. you can go to the 1st website below and enter your nationality and destination, then click for the info. You will see that you can enter Spain as an American tourist for a max of 90 days without a visa. To get info on applying for a visa for a longer time, you need to conatct the nearest consulte of Spain...see 2nd site for list.. If you 're being sent there by your employer, the employer should sponsor and arrange for the work visa.



Read more discussions:

Search News