Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Live In Spain , And I Need A Better Broadband What I Am Getting Now Is Atrocious

I Live In Spain , And I Need A Better Broadband What I Am Getting Now Is Atrocious!?
Ok i Live In Cordoba In Spain And Basically Just Want A Network Provider That Offers 6+mb Speeds Im Getting Sometimes Less That 1 At The Moment , And Im With Telefonica , Does Anyone Know of Any Good Deals For Where I Am? All Answers Greatly Apreciated
Other - Internet - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Use your local Google Search to find broadband service providers. Providers do offer different packages. Simply because a provider offers up to to 6MB doesn't mean you have a 6MB package unless you specifically ordered that package. A lot of people simply order broadband and so get the basic package which might only be 1MB
2 :
Good luck with dealing with Telefonica ! - You have probobaly already noticed that they have a Sales department that speaks fluent English, but the complaints / Customer Service Depts don't ! - You could try dealing with Europa Network who have a very good Customer service team who might at the very least be able to point you in the right direction.... http://www.tumbit.com/partners/europa-network-phonelines-internet-mobiles.html



Read more discussions:

Search News