Wednesday, September 1, 2010

which part of the Costa Brava is the most discerning area to live in Spain

which part of the Costa Brava is the most discerning area to live in Spain?
We prefer the Costa Brava but which town/village exactly would be the best to buy a house? A little way from the sea would be fine but we would like a view and also to be able to get to the beach easily. We thought to buy a house in a golf resort/estate for security reasons
Other - Spain - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
on my opinion you should look at the S'Agaro, a very exclusive place. http://www.masoinmobiliaria.com/index.php/nuestras_casas/Casa_115-43?gclid=CMTFoq6egKUCFQcx3wodf1ysPw
2 :
I agree with sunny, S'Agaro is the best place in Costa Brava, I'm not from there but I know very well al the Costa Brava towns and in my opinion, S'Agaro is the best town to live.



Read more discussions:

Search News