Sunday, March 21, 2010

How does it feel to live in Spain

How does it feel to live in Spain ?
I'm crazy about it ! unfortunately I haven't visited it yet . Spain is my dream country and it's the best place to live . I want to know how does it feel to live in this beautiful country ?
Other - Spain - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
'unfortunately i've not visited it yet' 'It's my dream country and it's the best place to live' Hahaha :')
2 :
Hi, Well, I and my wife moved to Spain in 2001, and we are still here. We have not even went abroad during all this year. It is a better way of life here, the only thing we regret is that we did not moved to Spain earlier. But it is differences also in Spain, we live in southern Spain - the northern or central parts is completely different. We prefer Andalusia, warm and with friendly people. Best regards from Costa del Sol,
3 :
Yep, yep. Vera friendly. I don't suppose it would hurt to be un Católico. Italy and Scandinavia are friendly too. It would be hard for me to decide, except I don't care much for the cold in Scandinavia, but I'd like to do it for a while anyway. France didn't seem friendly at all. Then too, like in most countries, it does matter in what part and even in what neighborhood.
4 :
I have been living here for 24 years. What does it feel like living here, well it is last "home" to me. I think you should start with a visit, and work on your Spanish before making a commitment to a total move.
5 :
I currently live in Barcelona and it is a beautifull really awesome city. People are friendly and laid back and the weather is nice. Definitely worth visiting. http://www.apartime.com/main-blog/only-one-barcelona.html This article desecribes perfectly what Barcelona is all about. To me it is the best city in Spain. You can also check books or wikipedia or sights such as tripadvisor if you wnat to know more about Spain. Good luck! I hope you ever live here it will be a nice experience for you!
6 :
It feels really incredible to get to live in any country that it is your dream. I always felt like the light was a little warmer there than here. (can't really explain that). You look really young. Set your goals. Many high schools plan trips to Europe during the year/vacations. Try to get on one of those. They usually expect you to keep all your grades up to participate, but that depends on the school...do so, anyway. Treat that as an appetizer. When you are in university, plan to take a year abroad. It's the absolute coolest experience! (it's the main dish). And it's also, the way the economy is right now, and the laws, the only way for many people to get to live there. Visa requirements for those finished with school are usually prohibitive for non-EU members.
7 :
Spain is amazing, but you already know that. Just look up which area of Spain you would want to go to first. There are a few different areas within the country that are 100% completely different from another, some including the language (catalonia) I posted a link to the different regions of Spain, then you can google which ones are better to live in. All are beautiful and try traveling there first! good luck!
8 :
I'm Italian,but I visit Spain once a year(Barcelona & Oviedo,Spain).Spain is a beautiful country & the peoples are very friendly & most are Catholic.If you visit Spain I would recommend anywhere in northern Spain since most of the old ancient buildings,cultural sites are concentrated there.
9 :
spain only goog to visit but not live
10 :
I was born in Spain, so I don't know what it is like to live anywhere else. I was born in San Sebastian, then moved to Madrid, and now I live in Barcelona. I have done other traveling in Spain, and I can honestly say that there is not a part of my country that I am not in love with.




Read more discussions:

Search News