Sunday, February 14, 2010

Where is the best place (region) to live in Spain

Where is the best place (region) to live in Spain?
I'm having trouble deciding where to live for a year in Spain though a teaching program. They ask for my top three regions of preference. I'm really trying to decide what the pros/cons are of the various regions I suppose. That didn't really come out clear in my question! There doesn't seem to be a lot of information online about that sort of thing either...
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The wealthiest and richest region in Spain is Catalonia (the region of Barcelona) and in my opinion it's also one of the most beautiful... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalonia
2 :
That depends upon YOUR definition of 'best' and what is important to YOU. My choice would be Catalunya, Valencia and Andalucia , but I'm biased - you make your own mind up !



Read more discussions:

Search News