Tuesday, September 1, 2009

How long can I live in Spain, travelling from Canada

How long can I live in Spain, travelling from Canada?
I'll be going to Spain next year for 3 months or longer. I plan on being stationed in Spain, but also travelling a bit around Europe. My intent is to learn Spanish. I will not be working there as I'll be running my business in Canada remotely. How long can I stay in Spain as a Canadian?
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
As a tourist with a Canadian passport you may stay up to 90 days without a visa and travel freely within the Schengen-countries (European Union). If you plan to stay longer you will have to apply for a visa... but since you come from Canada it will be not difficult for you to get it.





Read more discussions :

Search News