Thursday, July 14, 2011

what do spanish people who live in spain eat for breakfast

what do spanish people who live in spain eat for breakfast?

Ethnic Cuisine - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i don't know but everywhere (except some asian countries) eat bread for breakfast
2 :
eggs is a main staple
3 :
I am Spanish and I live in Spain (Barcelona). I eat chocolated milk and cereals with dried fruit (raisins, etc.). But if u are looking for a typical Spanish breakfast... I know of chocolate and fritters (maybe it's typical from here, not sure). See a picture in: http://images.google.es/images?hl=es&q=chocolate++churros&btnG=B%C3%BAsqueda+de+im%C3%A1genes&gbv=2
4 :
When I visited Spain I wanted to know the same thing. I found out that they typically don't eat breakfast...if they do it's just toast and coffee and maybe some eggs. As someone who loves breakfast, this was especially disappointing. I had lots of toast, coffee and eggs there. :-)
5 :
Whatever they eat before brunch
6 :
When I went we had coffee, "cortado," and a toast. Eggs, tortilla, were for lunch. People eat a very light breakfast because they usually have a large and late dinner.
7 :
like most European countries. Coffee, bread, butter, jam.... oh! it is called; "Continental Breakfast"



Read more discussions:

Search News