Thursday, July 21, 2011

Would you rather live in Spain or Portugal

Would you rather live in Spain or Portugal?
Why?
Other - Spain - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
spain
2 :
Neither. North America has more freedom, opportunity, diversity, money, power, space, cleanliness, choice, convenience, technology... etc... People come here from all over the globe and many are wait listed because too many people want in. Spain can keep ignorant men that are deliberately flagrant with racism, North Americans often win Miss Universe pageants. The last time Spain won was 35 years ago... I guess globally their looks (and personalities) are inadequate :/ Of the last three years, two were brown, and one was Asian. I think you'll find real beauty lies in diversity... and not cultures that encourage ignorance, and celebrate an ugly outlook.
3 :
NOT North america ESPECIALLY because of the diversity.....I'd say spain because of its high white population....that means it has lots of bella women!
4 :
Spain... because I've never been to Portugal
5 :
Spain...no question...because I have lived there, and loved it! And because I have spent my entire life learning the language. Wait...if I lived in Portugal, I'd just, naturally learn Portuguese, and then have another language under my belt...wait...let me think about this. Well, I could always travel back and forth, right? Seriously...Spain is already a second home...I'd have to learn Portuguese in bits and pieces on vaca.
6 :
Portugal, because that's where my husband is from and they have an older and very rich history that has been overshadowed and overlooked throughout history. I find the Portuguese people to be a little different from Spaniards.



Read more discussions:

Search News