Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HELP!!! NEED TO SEE LIVE SPAIN CELEBRATIONS IN THE WORLD CUP NOW

HELP!!! NEED TO SEE LIVE SPAIN CELEBRATIONS IN THE WORLD CUP NOW!?
there must be some Spanish channel that streams on the internet so I can see their celebrations or at least something from the arena or is it too late? I mean they should celebrate for quite long, saw it on TV but they only showed some I wanna see ALL of it :/
FIFA World Cup(TM) - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
www.cheating@worldcup.es
2 :
Try Telecinco. BYE!!!!
3 :
At the moment I am listening to the radio but I want to see it on tv too. http://www.rtve.es/deportes/mundial-2010-sudafrica/partido/holanda-espana/
4 :
get Veetle. lots of channels streaming this kind of thing right now



Read more discussions:

Search News