Saturday, May 14, 2011

Where would you you rather live in Spain, England, or Germany

Where would you you rather live in Spain, England, or Germany?
I'm going to study abroad. I'm not sure where to yet. I like all three countries. England is probably too expensive.
Other - Cultures & Groups - 16 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
England has the best universities in Europe and London is a very cosmopolitan city. They speak English (the proper way) and they aren't as openly racist as Spain or Germany. My choice is England but the decision is up to you.
2 :
England is expensive yeah but im use to it so it feels good when i visit less say USA everything like half price. England has more fun than both Spain and Germany Ive only been Spain but Germany looks like an extra boring version of England. We know how to party hard in London we go to spain, cyprus and show them a party Ayia Napa Ayia Napa Ayia Napa all that soon come.
3 :
England nuff said.. thats where i plan to live after college
4 :
Spain. You will love it. Besides, you will have a first hand experience in a different culture.
5 :
England... but only because I love their accent.
6 :
England. Easier with the language.
7 :
Germany, i hear it's beautiful there!
8 :
Germany
9 :
For the purpose of education then it has to be England. I'm not bragging just because i'm English, but we do have the best Universities in Europe.I don't think it's particularly expensive, but because i'm from here i probably don't notice it. We are being hit quite hard by the recession right now though (probably more than Spain and Germany) and unemployment is quite high so make sure you have enough money to support yourself if you do decide to come out here because you may find it hard to get a job.
10 :
spain because I understand and speak spanish
11 :
Spain, i hate the UK. But eduaction purposes, the United kingdom.
12 :
If I could get my Spanish into shape I would choose Spain.
13 :
i would say England but i am English and therefore a bit biased
14 :
Germany. I love it there. I grew up there, but the best way for you to be able to make a comfortable living is if you speak German. If not it would be quiete difficult.
15 :
go to spain, have some fun, you're young don't waste your time !!!
16 :
I would say Germany, mostly because the weather is very temperate and you get to experience all the seasons like you do living on the East Coast in the States. England is nice, but the weather and food sucks. Living in a city like Munich would be perfect for me...it is soooo cosmo.



Read more discussions:

Search News