Friday, December 21, 2012

Where is a good place to live outside of Sevilla Spain

Where is a good place to live outside of Sevilla Spain?
I'm thinking about moving to Spain, Sevilla to be more exact. I would like to know where is a good village nearby Sevilla to live in? I don't want to buy a car at first. So a good train connection would be vital. I've been looking at Dos Hermanos on the internet. But have had no luck finding anything. I would prefer a house rather than an apartment. Any suggestions?
Other - Spain - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Either Cadiz or Malaga they are both really nice beach cities.
2 :
It's called Dos Hermanas which means Two Sisters. I happen to have family in Dos Hermanas so I know it a bit. I think that it's a nice pueblo, it has its older areas as any other European city or town, in this case it's called a pueblo or "El pueblo de Dos Hermanas" it also has much newer residential areas very modern looking including single family homes. Dos Hermanas seems to be a good choice, very close to the city yet just in the outskirts where it can be a bit more relaxing. As for your transportations issues I'm not sure about their trains or buses but I know that there's plenty of access to the city. Best of all, you'll be able to mingle with the locals and eat some tapitas during paseos around the barrio,,, ahh,, how relaxing. BTW, I'm originally from Sevilla ;)
3 :
I live in Tomares, is just 5-10 minutes away from Seville. In my town you will mainly find houses, so maybe it would fit what you´re looking for. The disavantage?...train doesnt exist so you would have to take the bus, we´ve got two lines and one of them comes every 15 minutes. check it out, you may like it :D



Read more discussions:

Search News