Saturday, April 7, 2012

I need a itunes gift card code but i live in Spain

I need a itunes gift card code but i live in Spain!?
Hey guys i need help i need an itunes gift card code but the problem is that i live in Spain so i can't do the thing of the webpage and the prizes and the surveys how can i get one? could someone help me please could someone living in the u.s do it for me pleaseee!! i'll give u the best answer and the points or whatever u need!! THAAAAAANKS!
Music & Music Players - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
buy one. it's really that simple.
2 :
USE GOOGLE!!!
3 :
gift cards cost money. you can't get them free. http://usitunes.blogspot.com/2008/12/international-itunes-accounts.html
4 :
i buy my cards from www.itunescards.biz they have cards on discount and they will help you for free to create usa account for you. you can contaxt them at sales@itunescards.biz



Read more discussions:

Search News