Saturday, April 14, 2012

I have just bought Canon PowerShot A400 Digital Camera but as I live in Spain the instructions are in Spanish

I have just bought Canon PowerShot A400 Digital Camera but as I live in Spain the instructions are in Spanish?
I need the instructions in English. I only speak Geordie and Drunk! Can someone help me please.
Cameras - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
TRY CANNON'S WEB SITE
2 :
YO HABLO ESPANOL!
3 :
however you live in spain take some help of your neighbours or friends.
4 :
Go here: http://www.canon-europe.com/For_Home/Product_Finder/Cameras/Digital/PowerShot_A400/index.asp?specs=1 You can also go and download the brochures with the link on the right.
5 :
where u buy it?? if in spain there only spain book try to go to canon web site ok



Read more discussions:

Search News