Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My friends who live in Spain want to come to switzerland for christmass. Do they need a Visa

My friends who live in Spain want to come to switzerland for christmass. Do they need a Visa?
They later told me the resident alien card has not been issued yet (!)
Other - Switzerland - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's possible, as Switzerland is not a member of the EEU.
2 :
I don't think so, an ID card or passport should be enough. Even though Switzerland isn't part of the EU, they cooperate with the EU countires so only an ID card or passport is needed. WHen I travel in Europe I never need a Visa, just a passport. (and I'm Swiss)
3 :
I've verified on my little nation's government page, and the answer is not clear, because I don't know their "real" nationality, guessing that it is Americain, I will have to say that they need either: *A Visa applied at the consulate as Americains OR: *A US military personnel ID card, whilst in civilian clothing or with a permit to wear their uniform If they aren't from the USA then please ask them to visit: *Visit the webpage below http://www.weisungen.bfm.admin.ch/einreise/visumvorschriften_e.asp#top OR: *Go to the nearest Swiss Consulate (if possible) Hope this helped



Read more discussions:

Search News