Thursday, September 1, 2011

looking for a friend to exchange english? i live in spain

looking for a friend to exchange english? i live in spain?
i mean i'm a chinese young guy,and i live in spain .i realy like to improve my english skill(special listening and speaking).if somebody intereste in something about china ,please call me
China - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
strange question. How does someone call you with no phone number and no email cp
2 :
Hello there my name is Clarice and i live in Southern California and well you can e-mail me at gumdrop_86@yahoo.com if you like. I will try to help you as much as i can.
3 :
I suggest you join facebook, there are millions of people in this network system and you could meet all kinds of people in Spain who speak English www.facebook.com
4 :
Don't you mean email??



Read more discussions:

Search News