Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What is the US situation now to live

What is the US situation now to live?
Hello everybody. I'm an 18 years old who is studying engineering at college (I'm about to finish my first year). I wanted to ask you if the US is now a good option for me to move now and continue my degree; as I don't think I'm staying here where I live (Spain). Even though I love my country, it won't offer me the opportunities I'm looking for. My english level is OK and my studies are also going fine. Please answer and orientate me in my decision. Thanks in advice, Adrian
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Maybe this will help: http://www.universitylanguage.com/ The site includes an online guide for international students who want to study in the US. Read through some of the essays, and maybe it will help you decide! Good luck!



Read more discussions:

Search News