Thursday, September 25, 2014

Human towers in Spain, World’s longest mustache, Thunderbirds, United Nations General Assembly | Sept. 24


Human towers in Spain, World’s longest mustache, Thunderbirds, United Nations General Assembly | Sept. 24


The day in pictures around the world. The Darkroom offers Facebook and WordPress commenting in the hopes of fostering constructive conversation among our users. Please abide by our Terms of Service when commenting on the site.


Spain receives statewide award


Henderson’s Water Reclamation Facility Director was honored recently with an award for his exceptional service. At Monday night’s city council meeting, Tom Spain was presented with a plaque from the N.C. American Water Works Association-Water ...


Spain's Bricks And Blocks Market under the microscope in new report


'Bricks and Blocks in Spain to 2018: Market Databook' contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the bricks and blocks market in Spain, including data for domestic production, supply balance, existing stock, imports and exports.


Day 1 (Camino II): St. Jean Pied de Port, France


Even though St Jean Pied de Port (SJPP or SJPdP for those of us in the know!) is a traditional starting point for Camino Frances, arriving here yesterday evening almost felt like reaching a final destination as we heard and thought much about it since our Camino walk last year. This time, however, I ...


Confession: I Play Football Manager


Hi guys. My name is Michael. And I’m addicted to Football Manager. I bought the game during a Steam sale. I think it was $7.99. I could be wrong. I’ll look it up in my credit card statement when I get the chance. I usually play with England, Spain, Germany, Italy, and France (all of which I set to t ...


Stem Cells and Multiple Sclerosis


A new Phase I trial involving the use of stem cells in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) patients is underway in a study by the Cleveland Clinic, Case Western Reserve University, and University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center. Multiple Sclerosis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system attacks the ...



Search News