Thursday, May 7, 2009

Is spain a good place for an english speaking software developer to live

Is spain a good place for an english speaking software developer to live?
I was wondering, to those of you who live in Spain (Madrid, to be more specific), is there a large market for an english only speaking PHP/MySQL developer? I am looking at the possibility of moving there at the end of next year and need to know whether or not ditching my current job would be a profitable endeavor... I know that there is someone out there who can help me, thanks to those of you that can =)
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You will need Spanish to live in Spain, so I think if you're serious you'd want to get yourself off to Spanish language classes.





Read more discussions :

Search News