Saturday, August 23, 2014

Rose headed to Spain as Team USA trims roster to 12


Rose headed to Spain as Team USA trims roster to 12


Derrick Rose will be headed to Spain as Team USA announced its the final roster that they will compete for the FIBA World Cup of Basketball. Kyle Korver, Damian Lillard, Gordon Hayward and Chandler Parsons were excluded from participation early Saturday ...


Froome back to challenge rampant Quintana at Tour of Spain


Madrid (AFP) - Chris Froome will go head-to-head with in-form Colombian rider Nairo Quintana when the final Grand Tour of the season, the Tour of Spain, gets underway in Jerez on Saturday. Froome's defence of the Tour de France was ended by hand injuries ...


Pyrenees: Day 9


Col D' Aspin As we are going away in just shy of a week to Scotland, I am trying to get as much of the Pyrenees trip of last year written up as possible! I now have a new 11" laptop so I plan to take this with me, meaning I will be updating the blog as much as I can on the next trip - meaning I won' ...


Irina Shayk для Vogue Spain September 2014


Модель - Irina Shayk Фотограф - Paola Kudacki Издание - Vogue Spain September 2014 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15.


'Great experience with USA basketball ends for Mavericks' Chandler Parsons


'Great experience with USA basketball ends for Mavericks' Chandler Parsons Update: Mavericks forward Chandler Parsons did not make the final 12-man roster for Team USA. The final four roster cuts included Damian Lillard, Kyle Korver and Gordon Hayward and Parsons. The remaining team members now trav ...


Spain in July received a record number of foreigners – Journal of León


Spain in July received a record number of foreigners – Journal of León Spain in July received a record 8.3 million foreign tourists, up 5.9% or half a million, an increase that was not reflected, however, in the amount of overnight stays in hotels, which fell 1.8% due to a reduction in the average s ...


Barcelona !!!!!!!!! Beautiful !!!!!!!


We have again embarked on another journey.... this time EUROPE for two months. First stop is Barcelona, Spain for 6 days. Shown is a pix at the Arc de Triumph on an overcast day.... One of the primary reasons for the trip to Spain, as some of you may know- was to partake in their celebration of DEVI ...


OUTFIT | TOURIST ALL THE WAY


Hi everyone! I know it's been a while but I'm back from Spain since yesterday! Back to the bad weather :-( But I shot some outfits there that I would love to show you! The first one is with my dungaree. When I'm wearing this with my hat I bought in Spain I feel like such a tourist and I love it (exp ...


Location scouting stepped up for ‘The Finca’


Location scouting is progressing well for our feature film, The Finca. Shooting beings in September, starting in London, and then moving to Andalucía, Spain for extensive coverage in many locations ranging from bodegas and cortijos to bars, marinas, and villas. Many individuals and organisations bot ...


Feelings, the birthday I missed, & our 3 year anni


Michael has 2 emotions, “not bad” and “okay” which really mean the same thing, but today, today you guys, he had three. This is Michael’s excited face. “Maggie, aren’t you going to take pictures of me for the blog?” I’m still learning so much about him. Like when I ask him how’s he’s feeling and he ...


Go! With Nokia XL


Get This with offer price in US HERE Get This with offer price in India HERE The Nokia XL was announced in a surprising manner at the 2014 edition of Mobile World Congress on 24 February 2014 which was held in Barcelona, Spain. Reports suggested only a 4-inch touchscreen Android running Nokia X will ...


Less Than We Should Be!


Where can we go up? Our brethren have discouraged our hearts, saying, “The people are greater and taller than we; the cities are great and fortified up to heaven; moreover we have seen the sons of the Anakim there.” “Then I said to you, ‘Do not be terrified, or afraid of them. The Lord your God, who ...



Search News