Monday, August 25, 2014

1 Year Abroad!


1 Year Abroad!


Wow, it has already been exactly 365 days since my fiance and I left Los Angeles to travel halfway across the planet. While it was scary at first it has definitely been an amazing adventure I wouldn't trade for the world. To celebrate our first year away I thought it'd be fun to look at the year in ...


tomato noir


8/24/2014 CONFESSION: I would like to write a noir poem about tomatoes. Today at the farmer's market in Studio City, I couldn't stop taking pictures. The scent of the fruit tickled my nostrils, and I kept going, click, click, click. The tomatoes even smiled, though some seemed to dislike being photo ...


Spain reports record tourist numbers in July


Madrid: Spain reported Friday a record foreign visitor numbers in July, raising the prospect of a significant economic boost from the important summer tourism season. Foreign tourist numbers rose to an unprecedented 8.3 million in July, up 5.9 per cent ...



Search News