Friday, October 7, 2011

Do i need to file for anything if I want to marry my foreigner fiance in the US and plan to live in Spain

Do i need to file for anything if I want to marry my foreigner fiance in the US and plan to live in Spain?
I want to make sure that we do everything legally. I plan on moving to Spain to live with him in Spain... but i really want to have the wedding here because this is where all my family is. and there is no point in getting a fiance visa if we're not going to live here.
Weddings - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think you just need to make sure the marriage is considered legal in spain. Which it should be. Check it out online. Just make sure the documents transfer so that it will be considered a "legal" marriage in Espana! Congrats!



Read more discussions:

Search News